SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2001

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:20:42 -0500
Hi Andy,

> OK, so what do I do with the travellers cheques? Send it blank, signed or
> what ? Do you need my passport # on it. I've never used TCs like this
> before.

Beats me.  After all, it's the thought that counts, right?  :-)
Actually I haven't used TCs this way either.  Signed would be good.
Passport number couldn't hurt.  My bank will take just about anything.

> >Best regards,
> >Crusty's emendator, Russ
> What's an emendator ? Is it a type of cheese :-)

An emendator is someone who corrects another's errors.  So if 'cheese'
is involved I guess he's the one who fans the air.

> >Andy M Johnson wrote:

I'm so glad you both are going on this trip.

Best regards,
Russ