HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 4

From:
Dave Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:30:14 -0700
I have a model 937 that supposedly worked fine before it was shipped to
me. The front panel was broken in shipment. I have not powered it up
yet, but it's at least good for parts.

It is free to anyone who will pick it up at my home in Denver.

Will also give away one 700/92 for use as a console.

Tom Renz gets first right of refusal for the 937 (one week max, Tom.)

Also for free if you pick it up is one Micro/XE that is supposed to
function fine.

I will not package or ship any of the free items.

Have some other items for which I will charge a low price, depending on
shipping arrangements. Really low price if you pick it up.

-HP7980S where else can you get one for a few hundred bucks? If it fails
self-test or shows some other malfunction, I'll return all but $50.
-HP9144
-Various terminals, 700/92, 2932
-HP Rugedwriter (works!) HP-IB + RS-232
-Various older disc drives, 79xx, c1xxx

I a not really in a position to palletize anything, so if you want the
7980S shipped, you'll also have to pay the company of your choice to
come prepare it for shipping.

(303) 912-1293