HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 4

From:
Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:14:19 +0100
We this side of the pond don't understand this thread anyway as we're more familiar with the concept of Tax refund cheques.

and we have to check that our cheques are signed and dated.

On a more serious note,  I don't know how your IRS administration is setup, whether by individual states and/or central government, but we've recently noticed a trend in ever increasing red tape and/or poorly drafted leglislation.

Bear this in mind the next time you vote ! (and please, let's not repeat the farce of the last presidential election - I still haven't stopped laughing !).