HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
Robin Warbey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Warbey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:27:27 -0700
Hi.  Really appreciate reading the postings here.  I am new to MPE and
it is a great resource.  Maybe someone out there has a simple answer for
my question...  is there a way, as manager.sys or an account manager to
limit the number of concurrent sessions a specific user can have open?
all users?  We have 100 MPE licenses and 80 users, which should be
enough, except I have some users who insist on having six or more
sessions open.  I am also looking into Bouncer to alleviate the
problem....

Thanks in advance,

Robin Warbey
Fresh Kist Produce