HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
Patrick Santucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Santucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:19:06 -0400
John,

I had to do this the last place I worked. The basic thing you need to do to
distinguish whether you are in MPEX or not is to do:

SETJCW INSIDEMPEX=0

Put that inside your UDC command. It's okay because when you test for it,

IF INSIDEMPEX=1

MPEX automagically resolves it right. Type HELP INSIDE in MPEX for more
info.

If you want, I can also send you my PUUDC file which logs PURGE, PURGELINK,
COPY, DSCOPY, and RENAME; whether inside MPEX or not.

Patrick
Patrick Santucci
HPe3000 Systems Administrator
Cornerstone Brands, Inc.