HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
Jeff Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:52:56 -0600
At  04:23 AM 7/21/01, Burgess Peter wrote:
>I want to send information off of the hp and be able to use the data to
>produce a nicely formatted document which can be sent which contains a barcode.

ROC Software (see http://www.rocsoftware.com ) has a product called
"Formation" which can implement a variety of barcodes as a small part of
providing electronic forms handling (i.e., printing both the form and data
on standard paper).  IIRC, Fantasia (a competing electronic forms package)
can also do barcodes.  There may be other solutions as well.

-- Jeff Woods
[log in to unmask] (presently preferred for personal posts)
[log in to unmask] (portable & permanent, but problematic)