HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:24:43 -0400
Sent to the Powerhouse list before I forgot I
was unsubscribed (now it has to wait for it's
moderator.)

But anyway, here's a duplicate, maybe my
memory can be freshed from someone else's cache:

I have a Quiz run that bombs with a Traps 13
on a specific record on an HPe3000 Platform.
The element is the only one with a signed
negative that has a positive exponent in a
real number field in an Image dataset.

My algebra is old and rusty, can someone
remind me why this is illegal?  The bad
element is shown as the last item on the
below list.  The list was taken from
HPe3000's Query, not Quiz, (Quiz bombed.)

 .904099E-77
 .148435E-76
 .958076E-77
 .877111E-77