HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:05:02 -0600
Just wanted to clear things up for Dave and any others who may have read
the posting.  Syngistix, formerly DRC, did have a reorganization on Monday
not a layoff.  We fully intend to replace all of the individuals with
people with different skill sets.  These decision were difficult to make.
However, to better serve our customers we needed to upgrade the skills
required in certain postions.  We are also looking to hire several
additional people in varying roles to help with our growth.  If any of you
would like to discuss our future direction as a company please feel free
to contact me directly at [log in to unmask] or 303-889-4565.

Scotte Hudsmith, President and CEO of Syngistix

Is that like ixnay on the ompanycay?

David Thomas Darnell said:
>Note: proper names intentionally mangled to thwart searches - dtd

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors

Posted from www.3kworld.com