HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 2

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:58:30 -0700
Hi Tracy :)
   um.... while I haven't turned on network printing (yet... later today...
if I can find some SFA's to appease the CPU gods hehe) We have gotten that
problem on serial printers... HP 2564B to be specific...

   The problem happened around the time we went to 6.5 pp2...

Art "hmmm... where are those SFA's when you need 'em??? hehe" Bahrs