HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 2

From:
Jon Diercks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Diercks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:54:14 -0700
Several of you have asked whether I will be available during
HPWorld to do book signings. Prentice-Hall has scheduled the
"official" signing event for Tuesday August 21 at the conference
bookstore, starting at about 12:15pm, immediately following my
8am-12pm seminar on Enhydra/IMAGE/JDBC (see
http://www.hpworld.com/conference/hpworld2001/sessions/sn554/).
I'll plan to be at the bookstore for about an hour.

If you aren't going to be in Chicago yet on Tuesday, feel free to
track me down later in the week. I'll be hanging around the
bookstore and/or the ORBiT booth (668) when I don't have anything
better to do, or you can look for me at one of the meetings for
SIGSysMan, SIGMPE, SIGWeb or SIGJava.

I'm very pleased with the enthusiastic response the book is
receiving, and I hope that it will prove to be a valuable resource for
MPE users. I'll look forward to seeing many of you at the
conference!

--Jon

MPE/iX System Administration Handbook
http://diercks.net/mpe/