HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 2

From:
John Hurt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Hurt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:07:09 -0500
Good afternoon from hot-hot south Texas and getting hotter around the
office(not due to weather).

One of our users has managed to stream a particular ECOMETRY job twice with
the same source and target file. Well, when the two jobs fired off...guess
what...the good old "IMP" wait state struck.

I have come across a program in telesup - UNDEDLOK/iX and was wondering if
anyone has used this utility successfully on release 5.5.   If you have
please contact me...

John Hurt
Systems Manager
Baseball Express