HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 2

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:48:38 -0400
Thus it was written in the epistle of Forrest Smith,
> I am trying to edit a command file that has some highliting in it.  How is
> the highliting created in a command file etc.?

If I understood the question correctly, the answer is that highlighting is
created by the use of the <esc>&d sequence where the valid options are
letter is representative of a 4-bit value with the low bit being blinking,
the next being inverse, the next underline and the last halfbright (so, for
example, A is 1 or Blinking and K is 11 or Halfbright-Inverse-Blinking).

HTH,
Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
[His toast:]