HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 1

From:
"rosenblatt, joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
rosenblatt, joseph
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:54:55 -0400
The respondent from HP said they did not currently have a conversion kit.
Since response center has a camera trained on my desk and knows when I leave
it, I received this information via voice-mail so as yet I have not been
able to ask any questions.
BTW my call was original sent to the "HP-UX department" but they quickly
told me to get hold of the "MPE guys." I imagine the conversion kit will
become available when more HP-UX N Class customers go to Superdome and a
plethora of used Ns are on the market. ;^)

The opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of my
employer.
Yosef Rosenblatt