HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 1

From:
Ken Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:54:06 -0600
Hi Gary,

At 01:59 PM 7/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Ken,
>We use DataNow from Idaho Computer Systems here at the
>City of Moses Lake, Wash.  We also however, just purchased
>a full development license for our new A400.   The license which
>was unlimited and the first years maintenance for under 15k.
>Like both products.
>Gary Sielaff
>City of Moses Lake

Thanks for the feedback but could you clarify something for me.  Was the
under 15k for just the Cognos product?  Did you have the full development
license for the Cognos product on your old HP e3000?  How much did your
upgrade to the A400 cost for DataNOW!?  (I am not trying to compare DataNOW!
to the full development license for Cognos by any means.)

I really don't know the answers, I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken Paul
Independent Consultant