HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 1

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:07:45 -0700
If adding an escape sequence to the output is a problem (e.g. canned
software), you can place the escape sequence in an ASCII file and reference
that file in the ENV parameter of your FILE statement.  Also, check your
NPCONFIG file to see whether your printers have a setup file associated with
them.  This file is, in effect, a default environment file.