HP3000-L Archives

July 2001, Week 1

From:
Forrest Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Forrest Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:28:46 -0500
I hope someone can help me with this.  Anytime I print from the HP, the output is in a small font.  The problem is not printer related, because it is happening on every printer.  The files I am printing have no control characters, just plain old ascii files.  I am simply doing a file equation to the device I would like to print to, then a print ;out=*t, then altspoolfile to raise the priority. The files we are printing, are form letters that desperately need to go out.  Someone help please.

Forrest Smith
Ecometry Administrator
(760) 918-3705