UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"P.K. Geevarghese" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
P.K. Geevarghese
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:45:45 -0400
Dear Chancellor Stacy:  Mr. Trimpey is a very biased and unfair man in my
experience and opinion.  I hope he has learned his lesson and will behave
properly in this "acting position."  He will know what I am saying and
want him to know that I will not take any more dirt from him or any of the
other administrators on this campus.  I hope that he has learned his
lesson and will be an asset to you.  Professor Geevarghese, SAG Dept.