SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2001

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:39:48 -0500
"Carl G. Heinzl" wrote:

*sniip*

> BTW, I already sent private email but Crusty Russ said they'd be there
> August 20-27 .....  we're going to be there from JULY 21st until August
> 11th.
> Not sure if he meant July or August but I'd love to get together either
> for
> diving or dinner/etc with anyone who's around.

...and I followed up with the correct dates of JULY 20-27 ...just
another 'senior moment'  :-)

> BTW, my new light just arrived - it's sweet - EE Pro 4 HID - small,
> light
> (only 9 lbs)...
>
> Carl

Nice light!  Do you drive it around underwater attached to a lift bag?
:-)  How much does it weigh displaced?  The Goodman mount is most
convenient, with the light always ready for use.  I have a friend who
dives HIDs with his video cam.  The color temp seems to work great
underwater with video.

Best regards,
Russ