HP3000-L Archives

June 2001, Week 5

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:44:37 +0100
NO!

Mirroring is only possible to the same H/W media so that you cannot split
the mirror, replace one 9GB by 18GB, resync, and perform the same for the
other 9GB disk to avoid the reload.

See Manual Mirrored Disk/iX User's Guide, Product Specifications:
     Mirrored Partners must be the same model of disk drive.

You'll need a reload, definetly!

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

Pete Vickers <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 28/06/2001 19:16:05

Please respond to Pete Vickers <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>