HP3000-L Archives

June 2001, Week 5

From:
Tom Hula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:22:02 -0400
Also, seems like when a record size of a file gets small ... 8 characters or
less, it seems to want
to see it as a numbered file and you always have to text it in unnumbered.
Seems like something a
little better could have been done in this area. One bit on or off in the
file header to identify
this condition.
                Tom Hula
                Victor S. Barnes Company