HP3000-L Archives

June 2001, Week 3

From:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:59:45 -0700
It has come to my attention that what I previously wrote might be considered a
"bash", and that wasn't my intent at all.

Any HP customer who comes away from an interaction feeling confused or having
unmet expectations should feel free to call back to seek clarification.
Customer service is important and we want to see that your needs are being met.

- Mark B.

Mark Bixby wrote:

> Hi Tracy,
>
> I think your experience was completely uncalled for.  I think you should call
> back and ask to speak to a manager.  The HPRC should be perfectly willing to
> send you bundles of recommended patches without having to force you to pick and
> choose.
Remainder of .sig suppressed to conserve scarce California electrons...