HP3000-L Archives

June 2001, Week 3

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:03:22 -0400
A pregnant woman from Washington, D.C., gets in a car accident and falls
into a deep coma.  Asleep for nearly 6 months, when she wakes up she sees
that she is no longer pregnant and frantically asks the doctor about her
baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma'am you had twins! - a boy and a girl. Your brother
from Maryland came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "No, not my brother ...  he's not very bright!"
She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

 "Denise."

"Wow, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name?"

 "Denephew."