HP3000-L Archives

June 2001, Week 2

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:23:52 -0600
Something very nice is happening this weekend in Sun Valley.

The 2001 HP Women's Challenge bicycle race will come to town:

    http://www.womenschallenge.com/race_course.asp

You can see the HP logo on the lower left, with the "invent" word,
which is a direct reference to the hp3000, of course :-)

Look at stages 3, 4, and 5.  Ketchum and Sun Valley are, actually,
the same place (something like Palo Alto and Menlo Park in HP's
area).  So, my kids and I have planned to go on our bikes and
place ourselves at strategic points along the route (particularly
on strenuous climbs through our mountains).

For an eye opener, look at the topography of stage 3.

  _______________
|            r  |  Alfredo                      [log in to unmask]
|          e    |                            http://www.adager.com
|        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
|      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
|    d          |  Adager Corporation
|  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000             U.S.A.