UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Marcene Weddington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcene Weddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:43:37 -0400
Purchasing will be closed on Tuesday, June 19th through part of  Monday,
June 25th for packing, moving and setting up of our offices in 50
Founders.  During our downtime our phones will be transferred to the
operator or you can leave a message on our answering machines.  We are
sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and will do whatever we can to
meet your needs as soon as we get settled in our new area.  Thanks for your
cooperation.

Marcene

Purchasing Agent, Business Services Dept.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
(423) 755-4463 phone, (423) 755-5332 fax