UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
LeeAnne Viall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LeeAnne Viall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:16:28 -0400
Well, despite my reminder yesterday, some departments haven't responded to
my request for orientation advisors. :) In the spirit of friendly
cooperation, here's a list of the departments who haven't provided a list
of faculty to advise for this summer's orientation programs:

Management & Marketing
Math
Nursing
Physics, Geology, & Astronomy
Political Science
Education/TPA

Please remember that the first transfer orientation is next week -- June 12
-- and the first freshman orientation is June 21-22. I know it's summer and
some offices are working at less-than-full capacity, but it's important
that we give these students a great first impression and affirm their
decision to attend UTC.

Your advisor list can be faxed to me at 5357, mailed to Dept. 1921, or
emailed to me at [log in to unmask] If your department's list has
already been mailed, please accept my thanks and disregard this message.

Thanks!
LeeAnne

UTC Orientation Office
225 University Center