UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ken Dryden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Dryden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:58:17 -0400
WUTC has previously received requests for WHIMPUR maps (Where is My Public Radio?) in the past, which list
all of the Public Radio stations in the Continental USA, Alsaka, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. I have one 1999 edition
and one 2001 edition available if anyone wants them; I'll be glad to drop them into campus mail.

We do not plan on acquiring them for premiums, so hurry
if you are interested.

Ken Dryden
WUTC