UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:13:13 -0400
Jeanine,

  Just for the record, I've been robbed at gunpoint myself while going to
my car at another University's parking lot (not UTC).   I don't have any
argument with protecting oneself.  Nonetheless, taking personal safety
risks at times reaps much good for the world.  I do not know how to tell
the difference in advance.

Richard