SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2001

Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:17:05 -0700
> Date:    Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:48:57 -0500
> From:    Mike <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: It's not a social disease, it's a
> sports injury.
>
> On 8 Jun 2001, at 6:53, David Strike wrote:
>

> > Ah, right!  Empirical observation rather than
> rational thinking and a bit
> > like me saying that all American males chew
> tobacco and spit on the floor;
> > and all the women are ten feet wide across the
> butt and eat gallons of
> > strawberry ice cream!  :-)
>
> You Bastard! You've been to Alabama and you didn't
> drop by and
> say hi!
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike I needed that.  You Bastard. To bad I had
to clean my keyboard before replying.

I've had to deal with docs who think I should quit or
limit my diving, reasons given include age (give me a
break), current physical condition (okay a could stand
to lose a ton or 2), back (so I make more trips
carrying less & do all the boat dives I can, including
this Saturday...yippee), seasonal asthma, (this year
our pollen counts are unbelievable & it's killing me).
If I had to choose one last dive...naw, that would be
the one I don't come back from.
Ed
Sunny in Seattle