SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2001

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:43:53 -0400
Ahh, please, let's not.  Feesh was only islolating my my suspecteced causes
initialy.  No big secret.  My wife took a 5 month vacation to go see
"relatieves" at the peak of the summer and we've never been separated
more than a couple weeks in 15 years.  I caught up with me.  So plese
stop.  It was me and the cat and two finches, sittin' here since April.

Don't fight over it.  I didn't want anyone to  know until it caught up
with me.   sorry.

Had it been anything serious I would have said,  Just a non-diving thing
Jeff