SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2001

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:57:18 -0400
Thanks guys.  Yes, they had me well sedated to the point that I was
well narced, and came me Ativan (lorazepam for those across the pond?)
to counteract the anxiety and half-hallucinations.

But all that is gone now except for the Ativan which continues for
another week or two.  If you be that narc'ed you can handle most
anything :-)

Anyway that was over once they got the IV fliuds in me and started me
back on rest I was pretty much back to normal.

Thanks for thall the test wishes, it looked much worse than it was.

Jeff