SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2001

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:47:55 -0400
> Catch up on, contribute to, and follow this new thread.

I'm trying but it's simply getting bigger and, as it usually does, branching
in more directions than I can follow easily.  Regarding the direction of the
list, I can wait until I track down the beginning and end.  Regarding Jeff,
I'd prefer to know sooner rather than later.  If you have information you
can share, please do, directly to me if you think that is most appropriate.

Lee