SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:38:22 -0400
On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:00:19 +1000, David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Monday, June 11, 2001 12:52 PM, Reef Fish wrote:
>
>(snip)
>> Good.  That part of the year is not much too for diving anyway (in
>> the northern hemi, especially the hurricane season in the Caribbean).
>
>Sounds as though Crusty's idea of a dip in the Colorado River may have
>merit, then?  :-)

Crusty's ideas ALWAYS have merit.  I even found merit in his
recommendation of the Cockroach computer -- for MY Last Dive.  :-)))

>(snip)
>
>> You just write your own ticket on the mini-NEDfest-spree of yours.
>> I am sure there'll not be any shortage of NEDs eager to see you
>> again (or meet you for the first time) to see the Master of Tall
>> Tales perform his Tall Tale act, as well as the Australian Crawl
>> after a suitable amount of Southern Comfort.  :-)
>
>Jeff and Mike can provide the sippin' whisky -

But only to "prime" your spirit.  :-))  As I said earlier, nobuddy
has a deep enough pocket to sponsor YOUR booze sippin'.  :-)

>and I'll bring the Tim-Tams and vegemite!  :-)
>
>Strike

Errrr ... leave your vegemite in New Joisey where it's smell will
blend in with the smell of the orange air thar.  :-)  Ooops.  That's
a different thread.

-- Bob.