SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2001

From:
Ed Graves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:04:52 -0700
>On 8 Jun 2001, at 9:17, Ed wrote:
>

>> > You Bastard! You've been to Alabama and you didn't
>> > drop by and
>> > say hi!
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> Thanks Mike I needed that.  You Bastard. To bad I had
>> to clean my keyboard before replying.
>
>Hehehehe... well, you haven't been wearing out your keyboard
>around these parts. Where you been hiding?  Diving I hope.....
>

>~~~~~~~~~~
>Mike Wallace
>Huntsville, Alabama

Some, but not many 'fun' dives. Did a boat dive yesterday, one of the
instructors hooked me up with someone 'who hadn't been diving in awhile',
as it turns out, he hadn't been 'cold-water' diving in even longer a time.
The first dive was 'memorable' & short, but the second turned out pretty
good, 78fsw max, and 30 minutes bottom time, diving EAN 36 made it nicer.
Gotta love that "over 40 & fat gas".
Get to do some 'fun' dives this Summer...yippee!
Ed
 --
Ed Graves <[log in to unmask]>