HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 5

From:
David Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 12:37:11 -0400
We are currently on MPE/iX 6.5 PP1 and are attempting to install an
Autoraid 12H, but are having system aborts when running the arm server
job.  HP has indicated that because it is a threaded application we need
patch MPELXG6C, which is not in PP1 (nor, we are told, in PP2 or release
7.0).
Has anyone installed MPELXG6C, and if so what has been your experience?
Also, if anyone has successfully installed autoraid 12H without this
patch, how did you accomplish it?
We are also interested in any comments regarding patch MPELXG2 and it's
effect on the STORE command.

Thank you!

David S. Bowers
Programmer Analyst