HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 5

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 17:03:09 -0500
In my case, since you directed it at me, it just means I have not had the
time to answer.  I have been on the road for the last few months.  Even
now, I am out of town.  Not an excuse, just an explanation.

As for the price issue, Interex is preparing a statement, into which I and
others have had input.  I think you will find that it is appropriate and
explains the situation well.

Let me just restate one thing for the record.  Yes, I am on the board of
directors of Interex.  However, one of the rules under which we operate is
that the board speaks publicly as one body and through the chairman or a
designated board member.  Interex speaks through the executive director or
the chairman of the board, or a designated person.  I, and several others
on the board and members of the Interex staff monitor this and other lists.
 We take notice of all threads pertaining to Interex and other related
issues.  It does not mean that we act/answer immediately, but we do notice.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
Interex Board Member.