HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 5

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 09:30:43 +0100
Jeff,

As you say 'all intermediate jobs ... are alive'. In our case it can be
guaranteed that they will not.

Oh well. It looks as if the only viable solution is to either use permanent
files (as suggested by Ted Ashton and several others) or to finally have a
use for the system-wide variables (as mentioned by Paul Taffel).

Thanks to all who responded to this question.

regards,
Robert