HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 4

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 09:49:32 -0700
You could define your restoreset (using an indirect file) to include only
the groups that reside on the system volume set, but that would be rather
laborious.  The KEEP option (which you need to use anyway) will work.  You
need KEEP because the INSTALL creates several system files that should not
be replaced.