HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 3

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 10:07:58 -0700
The 2566A can be equipped with a serial interface, if you can find one.
Unfortunately, the usual way to connect non-network-capable printer to a
network is with a JetDirect box, which only supports a parallel interface.
I think I recall someone on this list mentioning a network box from another
manufacturer that does serial.  It's worth a check of the archive.