HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
Allan Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allan Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 20:44:14 -0700
I have been using an HP LJ3100, the predecessor to the
3200, for a couple of years and it is a really good,
inexpensive solution.  Its only problem has been
picking more than one sheet from the input tray, but I
purchased a slick fix from a fellow selling on ebay
that appears to have resolved this problem - for about
$10. He's always there - just search on 3100 -  The
3200 is probably a faster more refined device - so go
for it!

http://www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet3200&Region=1