HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 17:36:21 +0200
To follow Mark Wonsil's good example, I have built OpenLDAP
version 2.0.7 on the Invent3K porting system. It contains the
command line tools like ldapsearch or ldapadd (which already
exist in a different flavour in the LDAP C-SDK on Jazz and in
FOS as of MPE/iX 6.5) as well as the slapd "standalone LDAP
server" and a few related tools (slapadd, slapcat, etc).

 http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~LARS.APPEL

Notice that this freeware package has only been marginally
tested, is not HP supported, and comes with source code ;-)

I have not ported all of the OpenLDAP suite to MPE/iX as I
did not have a pressing need for the other pieces (haven't
even checked the whole contents lately). So if anybody feels
inclined to bring the missing parts to MPE/iX, feel free or
even encouraged to do so :-)