HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 14:33:06 -0400
X-no-Archive:yes
First, let me apologize for sending the thread this far downhill.

Instead of Oprah, imagine us in our owl shirts on stage with Carly on Jerry
Springer.

Carly (held back by stage hands): "I wouldn't need this other system, if you
would generate the revenue we need!"
Us (jumping to our feet): "You would get some revenue, if you wouldn't treat
us like we don't exist!"
"Now, let's bring out the systems that Carly has been lavishing attention
on, while neglecting MPE... "

Greg Stigers
http://www.cgiusa.com
Jerry Springer is a symptom of a greater disease.
We are amusing ourselves to death