HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 15:48:07 -0700
> Compiles (HP C/iX) and runs in MPE as well (no *ix gotchas).

Compiles and runs, but it gives bogus output. Everything is triple spaced.
The compiled versions on the web site also seems to have some hick ups when
working with MPE files, but seems to do fine with posix files. The weird
thing is the problem was different when I transferred it via e-mail
attachment from the 3000 or via reflection file transfer to my PowerBook.
But both had problems.

-Lane