HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
"Holloway, Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holloway, Rich
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 15:10:21 -0700
  Thank you, Wirt! (Why over my almost 30 year old high school term of
electronics. Translation: I have not a clue as to what you just said.) LOL
  Ok, so let me see if I get this straight. What Steve is saying is that if
I stick an 820 ohm, with no more then a 5% variance, 1/2 watt resister on
the positive side of my 17.5VDC power source that it well come out the other
end of the resister as 2VDC or less?
  You're right Steve about my transformer, it does have help. It not a
straight transformer but actually a power pack for a model train and rated
at a maximum output of 17.5VDC. I'm just not interested in watching the
exciting show of several LEDs expiring in a blaze of glory.
Rich

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.