HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
Rich Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:55:11 -0400
Cortlandt,
  Put the "p*" in quotes so the shell doesn't explode p* into all matching
files on the command line:

        find /etc -name "p*"

RAT

Rich Trapp <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Consulting for Agilent Technologies, Loveland, Colorado.

Managed Business Solutions <http://www.mbsnav.com/>
200 South College Avenue
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524-2811
970.679.2221 (voice)