HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 10:29:49 -0600
Bob,

From my collection of stuff on the interface you are inquiring about, it
looks like the emulation is actually PRINTRONIX P-Series emulation mode.
I have an old manual that I can make page copies of for you if you want
them.  All I need is a fax number to sent them do you.

Is this of any help?

Chris Gauthier

----------

I am looking for some info on connecting a 2566C with a parallel interface
to an IBM mainframe.  From what little info I have it seems as though
there
is an Epson emulation of some kind??  I thought you needed a QMS board to
get this type of emulation but it has been a while since this type of
configuration has come across my desk.  I am being told that you just need
the escape sequences but...
Anybody been through this?

Thanks
Bob Thelen