HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 1

From:
Jim Royce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Royce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 21:32:28 -0400
I thought I saw a post here that mentioned the new 50ppm LaserJet 9000
printer (what about a LaserJet 3000 printer ;-)) that was coming out in May
2001.  There was some discussion about duplex printing speed.

Though I haven't seen an official HP announcement yet, but there is
information about the new printer on the HP website.  According to the
product specification sheet, the LaserJet 9000 "advanced duplex
capabilities enable printing on both sides of the sheet without any
performance penalty".  This I would have to see to believe.

Here is the URL:

http://www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet9000

I also found prices for the 9000, 9000N, and 9000DN models at the following
on-line stores:

http://www.ecost.com
http://www.beyond.com
http://www.computers4sure.com
http://pagecomputer.com

However, I haven't found any prices for the 9000HNS model.  We're think
about buying on of these printers so if anyone has any more information on
these printers, please post it here.

Jim Royce
Manager of Systems & Programming
Santa Rosa Junior College