HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 1

From:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 12:44:34 -0400
I wonder what happens when the group gets a notice, do they all work
on the problem?  Do they all have to phone in and be told someone
else is already handling it.  Seems like the potential for duplicate
or wasted effort is high.

Richard

[log in to unmask] wrote:

> X-no-Archive:yes
> I received the following among a few other replies off list. The author
> wrote that I could forward this to the list, but that his company policy
> requires him to lurk without posting. I guess that beats getting postings
> with three-paragraph privacy and security statements ;-)
>
> Greg Stigers
> CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants, Inc.
> http://www.cgiusa.com

Richard L Gambrell, Director of Computing Systems and Networks
Information Technology Division
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Hunter Hall, Department Code 4454
615 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
private e-mail: [log in to unmask]
UTC ITD Systems and Networks fax: 423-755-4150
UTC my office: 423-755-5316
UTC ITD Systems & Networks: 423-755-4551
UTC ITD Business Office: 423-755-5284
UTC Operations phone: 423-755-4144
UTC ITD Support (Help Desk): 423-755-4000
UTC email: [log in to unmask]