HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 1

Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 11:52:54 -0400
X-no-Archive:yes
I received the following among a few other replies off list. The author
wrote that I could forward this to the list, but that his company policy
requires him to lurk without posting. I guess that beats getting postings
with three-paragraph privacy and security statements ;-)

Greg Stigers
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants, Inc.
http://www.cgiusa.com