HP3000-L Archives

May 2001, Week 1

From:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 12:16:33 -0500
This is a "not perfect" situation but you may add an "IF" to your system udc
to skip "normal" operations when that user is logging on.  Obviously, this
is an exception and may not apply to all situations.  It may be applied if
that user is your company's president and wants to skip things he doesn't
like... :-)

Example (in system udc)

IIF NOT (HPUSER = "username" AND HPACCOUNT = "accountname") THEN
  Comment "Normal user" operations...
ENDIF

If this is REALLY necessary, then it can be done.
Denis St-Amand (Remove "removeit." from email address)