UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
matt greenwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 21 May 2001 09:21:06 -0700567_us-ascii The verification process is very important.

The person verifying the procurement card statement is stating officially
for the University records that:

1) there is a receipt on file for the items purchased (or that a lost
receipt form has been prepared), and
2) all charges on the statement are chargeable to the account.

It is true that the University will pay for the charges even if the
verification process is not performed. However, this is noted as an
exception in the system and appropriate inquiries are made. [...]41_21May200109:21:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 10:19:21 -0700
after a stunning lack of response to my last posting...$1000.00 takes all.